"RAPID INDIVIDUAL DEVELOPMENT" CLINICS
Want to improve your game on ice with some of Ivy Hockey Academy excellent coaches? Join us for our "RAPID INDIVIDUAL DEVELOPMENT CLINICS' and improve your game!
Have fun while making rapid strides in your game through this intensive Ivy Hockey Academy development program - specially designed in 5-week sessions by NHL player, Mark Moore of the Pittsburgh Penguins/Harvard University.
- Comprehensive Beginner and Intensive Elite Player program streams
- Quickly improve Skating, Puck Control, Passing, and Shooting skills
- Focus on Individual, Offensive & Defensive Game Strategies - and much more!
TIME AND LOCATION
- Mondays, 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM
- Canlan Ice Sports at York University
Call (905-882-9424) for more information or sign up for one of the sessions below:
Sessions will occur in 5-week blocks during the Winter and Spring months - all leading to Ivy Hockey's week-long Summer Camp programs. Sign up for all 15 weeks or select individual dates to fit your schedule. For more details about dates and rates, please click the following link:
MARCH BREAK CAMP
Ivy Hockey Academy and Appleby March Break Camps have joined forces and, together, have designed a program for campers ages 6 - 10 and 10 - 15 that will engage players of all skill levels! The March Break Camp emphasizes skill development, sportsmanship and fun in a structured and supportive learning environment! Our goal is for campers to enjoy our program, improve as a player, and learn valuable lessons they can apply to the rest of their lives. Whether you are an elite or recreational hockey player, Ivy Hockey Academy knows what it takes to improve your game!
Register on the Appleby Website by following this link:
IVY HOCKEY MARCH BREAK CAMP 2019
- Ages: 6-15 (Separate Groups)
- Levels: Elite Boys, Recreational Boys, Elite Girls, Recreational Girls
- Positions: All Positions - Skaters (Forwards & Defence) & Goalies
- Includes: 3-hours ice per day, lunch, off-ice activities and much more
DATES & LOCATION
- March 11-15, 2019 - 8 AM - 4 PM
- Appleby College Arena, Oakville
MORE MARCH BREAK CAMP DETAILS
The full-day March Break program at Appleby College in Oakville includes a hot lunch and optional before and after care program. Appleby campers get a chance to enjoy the use of amazing facilities including a regulation size rink (80ft. x 180ft.), indoor dome “the bubble”, gymnasium, and indoor pool. On the ice, the Ivy Hockey team of instructors will be giving instruction and running drills and games. The program will also include dry-land drills run by staff with certified fitness training and kinesiology, and all campers will have the opportunity to go for a splash in the pool at the end of the day! The staff have a wealth of experience both on and off the ice, including expertise playing hockey at the Junior, College, Professional and International levels. For more details about dates and rates, please click the following link:
Ivy Hockey Academy is hosting SUMMER CAMPS at 7 different arenas throughout the Greater Toronto Area, as well as in the Kawarthas during the 2019 summer. Check out the SUMMER CAMPS page on this site for more information.
Hire Ivy Hockey Academy for your next Team Practice, Power Skating, or Skills Session!
- Professional Instruction for your Team's Practices, Skills Sessions, Power Skating, and Tryouts
- Includes free program design - incorporating your Team's needs into our Pro-designed Development Models
- Provide inspiration and motivation for players
- Execute skills being taught at a high level
- Maintain players' full attention and concentration, and maximize learning
- Call (905-882-9424) for more information
- 1-5 Sessions - $195 Per Hour (Plus HST, instruction only, no ice cost included)
- 6-10 Sessions - $175 Per Hour (Plus HST, instruction only, no ice cost included)
- 11+ Sessions - $155 Per Hour (Plus HST, instruction only, no ice cost included)
$25 per additional instructor
For rapid, serious, individual development, sign up for on-ice, Private Lessons with us and see improvements occur before your very eyes!
- Individual attention is the best way to identify and remedy weaknesses to build strength in every area of your game
- We offer both 1-on-1 Lessons and Small-Group Lessons (max of 6 kids)
- NEW! We now offer Private & Small-Group Lessons for Adults as well
- Lessons are conducted throughout the GTA, and can be scheduled specifically for you or your group
Whether it is to move up a level in your minor hockey age group, cure a long-time weakness among your skills, realize an NHL/Scholarship dream, or just to have more fun by improving your game, we can help you achieve your goals!
- Call (905-882-9424) for more information about Private Lessons
- From $40- $45 each within your group of 4 or 5 players (ice & instruction included), or approximately $175-$235 in total (variation depending on arena, time etc.)